Saturday, December 10, 2022

As the end of the semester is near.

First let me say thanks for all the well wishes for Emma D. She is doing well. Still a little shaky on her back leg. I believe she may have been hit by a bike or a car that did not see her in the dark. She is getting back to normal. My eBay site is 30% off for the remainder of December. With that said I found some of the Christmas outfits for the dogs and cat, so I am going to try to dress them up for a picture. Apollo 1 and Bulldog may not have a sweater or outfit as they were much smaller back then. Getting them to pose together for a group picture will be a challenge. I want to wish everyone Happy Holiday's and a fantastic New Year. I can't believe the semester is over next week. Everyone in this class has been terrific and has enlightened my life. Professor Wu is one of the most diligent about his student's success and has made this class one of my favorites. I hope everyone will continue to follow their goals and ambitions as I know I will. Hopefully I will see some of you in other classes over the upcoming semester. 

12 comments:

  1. Very glad to hear Emma D is doing well and is getting back to normal :-)

    Thank you for the positive words and IS101-3012, Fall 2022 is one of your favorite classes ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy Emma D is doing better!

    This class is definitely a memorable one. I actually look forward to coming to class every Saturday. And I'm a little sad that it'll come to an end soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad Emma D is doing better. This semester is coming to an end and it's bittersweet. I will miss our class and everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want to pay you the highest tribute! I always say to my children that you will work harder when they see my schoolmate Candido. Because his actions speak for themselves! Your age and your diligence make me more moved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see them in their holiday outfits. I am also happy to hear your Chi is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candido, I too wish to see you again down the road. Please share pictures of your dogs, and keep us updated on their health.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy holidays and New Year! Great to hear that she is well on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to hear Emma D is still going well. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, the end is near. It truly has been a challenging semester, but all worth it. I'm happy to hear that Emma D is doing better. I feel the same way when you state that the class and our classmates have been enlightening. I hope to see you all next semester somewhere on campus and I wish everyone a happy, safe, and prosperous holiday and new year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's the end of semester celebration. Just kidding. I am glad to hear that Emma D is getting better and back to good health. I need to buy my Ruby some new outfits for the colder weather that will arrive soon. Have fun trying to get your pets into a group picture, I'd pull my hair out if I couldn't do it. I agree, this class has been enlightening. Have a good semester everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was a pleasure to have this great experience I had with everyone.

    ReplyDelete